Sunday, August 9, 2015

                                Google Earth...What A Wonderful Tool!
                                                         Part #1

  We have all been there. That awkward moment just after you have posted your latest catch on Face Book or one of the many great forums we have. "Where?" After a successful day on the water there are always a few folks that want that information spoon fed to them so that they don't have to put in the work to locate spots that produce. To these anglers I only have to say this, it is so much more rewarding when you put in the time and work it takes to find these places on your own. Now sure, occasionally I will offer a bit of information to someone who is really struggling to find fish or maybe someone who is trying to put their kids on fish but for the most part I leave it alone. I will offer to take anyone who wants to put in the time though. It really is work and it starts for me here, at home, on the computer.

 That brings me to Google Earth. If you are not already using it to locate those prime fishing holes,
YOU SHOULD BE! It does away with most of the endless miles I use to have to drive to locate new spots. I can sit behind the PC at home and locate my next target from hundreds of miles away! Now then, what am I looking for? That can change with location and species but I have it tuned to five specific things that help me consistently find fish......


Want to book your own kayak fishing adventure?
http://anglersprotackle.com/
My YouTube Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment